Renovation Design-Sales Consultant
Do you want to be part of a fantastic, young, energetic and growing company? Icon Building Group is looking for a Design-Salesperson.
Please include salary history and requirements. Position will be determined based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record and you want to put your experience and passion for purchasing to work while building a rewarding career, then Icon Building Group is the choice for you. We reward integrity, effort and results.
- Responsible for creating design solutions, as well as the management of relationships with homeowners, from initial contact through the construction of their project.
- Conceptualize a design solution for clients, understand their needs, how to construct the projects and motivate them to sign a contract with Icon Building Group.
- Work with multiple clients at once and have a strong experience and ability to influence people and decisions.
- Price and prepare change orders, where necessary, and communicate these changes effectively with customers, Director of Renovations and vendors.
- Build and maintain a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Responsible for maintaining communication channels with Customer, Project Manager, Director of Renovations and Vice President of Operations and to follow up with all parties on questions and concerns about variables within the process.
- Develop a technical construction ability to plan efficient construction, price special construction options for sales and to diagnose and resolve field problems as well as select the various finishes.
- Develop, implement and maintain proactive and consistent marketing activities to generate leads.
- Serve our customers
- 20/20 or like software skills, are a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office is required
- Extreme attention to detail, creativity
- Builder Trend experience or equal bid and documentation tool
- Comfortable working as a team
- Aggressive, and results driven
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, ambitious and enjoyable environment
- Continual Education
Everyone in the company should possess an ability to communicate well with others at all times, should be positive and always willing to learn.
Interested in this position? Please submit your information below: