Renovation Sales and Cabinet Design Consultant
Do you want to be part of a fantastic, young, energetic and growing company? Icon Building Group is looking for a Renovation Sales and Cabinet Design Consultant who would be responsible for creating design solutions, as well as the management of relationships with homeowners, from initial contact through the construction of their project.
Please include salary history and requirements. Position will be determined based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record and you want to put your experience and passion for purchasing to work while building a rewarding career, then Icon Building Group is the choice for you. We reward integrity, effort and results.
- Manages kitchen and bathroom cabinetry projects from concept through design completion.
- Responsible for creating a set of 20/20 plans for cabinetry and specify all finishing materials and presenting to Customer, Project Manager and Vice President of Operations where necessary.
- Create cabinetry budgets for upcoming projects and manage costs of existing projects to deliver the product the Customer desires while keeping within budgetary expectations.
- Price and prepare Change Orders, where necessary, and communicate these changes effectively with Customers, Director of Renovations and Vendors.
- Responsible for ordering and timely delivery of cabinets and maintaining good relations with Vendors. Negotiate prices on behalf of Icon to obtain quality products and appropriate delivery speed at a competitive price.
- Responsible for maintaining communication channels with Customer, Project Manager, Director of Renovations and Vice President of Operations and to follow up with all parties on questions and concerns about variables within the process.
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Serve our customers
- 20/20 or like software skills, are a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office is required
- Extreme attention to detail, creativity
- Builder Trend experience or equal bid and documentation tool
- Comfortable working as a team
- Aggressive, and results driven
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, ambitious and enjoyable environment
- Continual Education
Everyone in the company should possess an ability to communicate well with others at all times, should be positive and always willing to learn
Interested in this position? Please submit your information below: