Renovation Project Manager
Do you want to be part of a fantastic, young, energetic and growing company? Icon Building Group is looking for a Renovation Project Manager to manage all aspects of home renovation from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases and daily oversight of subcontractors.
Please include salary history and requirements. Position will be determined based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record and you want to put your experience and passion for purchasing to work while building a rewarding career, then Icon Building Group is the choice for you. We reward integrity, effort and results.
- Act as a liaison between on-site management and vendors/contractors and communicate effectively with management when problems or change occurs.
- Manage job progress, ensure quality along with efficiency.
- Provide guidance and direction to contractors by providing frequent communication and maintaining plans on an ongoing basis.
- Keep a constant proactive communication and good relationship with clients (verbal and written).
- Develop project schedules, plan materials and purchase orders, ensuring work is within scope and on time.
- Responsible for maintaining communication channels with Customer, Project Manager, Director of Renovations and Vice President of Operations and to follow up with all parties on questions and concerns about variables within the process.
- Manage the inspection and payment process pursuant to the contract and the relationship with vendors.
- Report directly to Director of Renovations.
- Serve our customers
- 20/20 or like software skills, are a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office is required
- Extreme attention to detail, creativity
- Builder Trend experience or equal bid and documentation tool
- Comfortable working as a team
- Aggressive, and results driven
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, ambitious and enjoyable environment
- Continual Education
Everyone in the company should possess an ability to communicate well with others at all times, should be positive and always willing to learn.
Interested in this position? Please submit your information below: