Cabinet Design and Sales Consultant
Do you want to be part of a fantastic, young, energetic and growing company? Icon Building Group is looking for a Cabinet Design and Sales Consultant who would be responsible for creating design solutions, as well as the management of relationships with homeowners, from initial contact through the construction of their project.
Please include all relevant information along with your resume and cover letter below. Position will be determined based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications.
If you have a proven track record of success and you want to put your experience and passion for design to work, all while building a rewarding career, then Icon Building Group is the choice for you.
- Manages kitchen and bathroom cabinetry projects from concept through design completion.
- Responsible for creating a set of 20/20 plans for cabinetry and specify all finishing materials and presenting to Customer, Project Manager and Vice President of Operations where necessary.
- Create cabinetry budgets for upcoming projects and manage costs of existing projects to deliver the product the Customer desires while keeping within budgetary expectations.
- Price and prepare Change Orders, where necessary, and communicate these changes effectively with Customers, Director of Renovations and Vendors.
- Responsible for ordering and timely delivery of cabinets and maintaining good relations with Vendors. Negotiate prices on behalf of Icon to obtain quality products and appropriate delivery speed at a competitive price.
- Responsible for maintaining communication channels with Customer, Project Manager, Director of Renovations and Vice President of Operations and to follow up with all parties on questions and concerns about variables within the process.
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Serve our customers with the highest quality possible
- 20/20 Software knowledge
- Construction/home design background
- High level of customer service
- Fluency in Microsoft Office is required
- Extreme attention to detail, creativity and innovation
- Builder Trend experience or equivalent bid and documentation tool
- Comfortable working and collaborating as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, ambitious, and enjoyable environment
- Aggressive towards achieving goals and results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing and eager to learn
- Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Chicago’s leading custom home developers that offers a very friendly, warm, family-like office with fabulous team support and camaraderie.
Interested in this position? Please submit your information below: