We are pleased to announce that Icon Building Group has partnered with Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors, to build a home, and donate the proceeds of the sale to this foundation. The home, situated in Long Meadow Farms, in Long Grove IL, will sell for more than $1 million.
“It’s truly an honor to help support men and women who have given so much to our country. The Wounded Warrior Project provides many essential services to those who have served and we’re very proud to support them.” – CEO Charlie Murphy
Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors was formed in October of 2009 by Carolina Panthers defensive end Jared Allen after he returned home from his USO trip to US Military Bases in the Middle East. Jared was moved by the commitment, dedication, and sacrifices that our soldiers make every day to protect our freedom. He wanted to say thank you to every soldier in the only way that Jared knows how.
By embracing the conflict and making a positive life-changing difference in the lives of those who need it most, Jared and his JAH4WW will help make life for wounded vets just a little bit easier.
It has everything you’d expect from a luxury home, including:
- Quiet and Secluded 1 Acre Lot Situated on A Cul-De-Sac
- 5 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths
- 10’ First Floor Ceilings and 9’ Second Floor Ceilings
- Full Masonry Fireplace
- Massive Gourmet Chefs Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- High End Cabinetry with Granite Counters
- Gorgeous Knotty Alder Interior Doors
- White Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- First Floor Library
- Master Suite with Tray Ceiling, Walk-in Shower, and Separate Oversized Soaker Tub
- Ornate Tilework
- Massive Walk-in Closets in All Bedrooms
Long Meadow Farms
19795 W Stone Pond Lane
Long Grove, IL 60047
The home is for sale and listed for $1,099,900 through Premier Realty Group.
Please contact Jeff Ohm at (847) 490-7400 for more information & donations: